Site Inactive
Membership
Last Forum Posts
WARR TeamSpeak Donations (PayPal)
Search TORHead

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OhMyGawdz

re: HM Raid Team

** This is copied from the other thread in the members section - some of the guys can't view that forum, but can view this one. If you can view and respond this one, please do so, and I will reflect it on both posts.**

This is the signup for the HM Progression Raid Team group.

To sign up, please post the following in this format:

Character Name:

Class:

Spec:

Prior HM experience (EV/KP do not count):

Current Gear:

Available Raid Times:

I will use mine as the example.

Character Name: Ohmygawdz

Class: Jedi Guardian

Spec: Defense (36/10/0 or 36/8/2)

Prior HM experience: 7/7 SnV HM, 5/5 TFB HM, 4/5 DF/DP HM

Current Gear: 4 piece Dread Forged set bonus (missing helm), 1 Dread Forged/Underworld Implant, 1 Dread Forged/Obroan Relic

Available Raid Times: Anytime during the week from 7-10pm Server Time.

RAID START

Raid group will start with DF HM working up to Corrupter Zero. If we cannot down Corrupter Zero we will then switch to DP HM and begin clearing content from there. Once everyone has all the gear we can get from what we can clear in both raids we will then attempt to get past Corrupter Zero and Brontes on HM. After clearing Brontes we will then work on clearing the Dread Council on DP. After clearing DF/DP on HM we will begin to clear TFB/SnV NiM and then to DF/DP NiM.

Once the team is finalized please be logged in 10 minutes prior in game, Teamspeak, and the Parsec raid group.

LOOT RULES

Loot rules will be very simple. I do not believe in using the Master Looter, we are all adults here, so everyone will have the opportunity to receive their first implant/earpiece and each piece of set bonus gear. After we have DF/DP HM on farm we will then begin to RE Main Hands and Relics to learn the schematics so we can craft them for the rest of the guild. All Decorations and Crafting Materials will be Need rolled. I do not believe in guilds that take crafting mats from their raiders, so whoever wins those materials/decorations are free to do what they please with them.

PARSING

Parsing will be required. We will use Parsec as our parsing program. This will be used to determine what we need to change (if anything) on certain fights.

I am very excited to get things going here in WARR and know that many of you would like to finally get these HM raids going so we can be ready to go for the new content in 3.0. If you have any questions, feel free to talk to me in game at Ohmygawdz or any of my alts via through whisper or an in game mail message. You also can get a hold of me in Teamspeak.

RAID TEAM:

Tanks

1. Ohmygawdz - Guardian

2. Pollaria - Shadow

Alternate

DPS

1. Temrill - Sentinel

Alternate

Heals

1. Rogue

Alternate

Information on the raids can be found here:

DF: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RRTF6TfLIbEA3U8f_nvBImJiFgftHEtOleIirYvKg4o/edit

DP: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BwgrTot-8Dyat3S1H6JYqnie5GS4bEnjKCeqbTpP0No/edit

*both guides courtesy of

** If this group is successful, and turnout is high among the guild, we will be starting a second team as well**

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARR Forum Index -> Raid All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: